[Commons-l] The Latuff cartoons

Dror Kamir dqamir at bezeqint.net
Sun Jun 7 08:00:21 UTC 2009

As far as I remember, I didn't make this linkage here. But I do need to know if the inclusion, and the prominence, given to these caricatures on the Commons
indeed reflects a community decision. I have a strong feeling that this is merely a decision of a few Latuff's enthusiasts, some of whom are administrators.
I suspect a large portion of the community prefer these cartoons were either removed or given less prominence, not only due to their political nature,
but also due to their very bad taste and especially their violence of the human dignity principle.
I, BTW, could not find any discussion about this on this mailing list. If there were one, I suspect it was short and not satisfying.

Dror K