[Commons-l] Cross-project dupes

Magnus Manske magnusmanske at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 13 16:32:52 UTC 2008

After some trouble with the tool last night, I've altered a few
internal things. As a byproduct, pure Commons duplicates won't show up
anymore (there are better tools for this, including my own;-).

Also, I now have en, de, and fr wikipedia (use as 'lang=en'), and en
and de wikiversity (use 'lang=en_wv' or de_wv).

There's now a counter for usage of a local image in article namespace.
Also, there are delete links where appropriate.

And, the entire thing should be a wee bit faster now ;-)

Cheers,
Magnus