[Commons-l] 100 years old images

Jastrow jastrow at pip-pip.org
Thu May 15 09:10:25 UTC 2008

Le 5/15/08 9:49 AM, Daniel Kinzler a écrit :

> Basically: 100 years is not enough, and it's not quite clear what number of
> years *would* be enough. I heard about some rule of thumb being established at
> some point, but i don't know if it's actually written down somehwere.

The German Wikipedia has a {{Bild-PD-alt-100}} template which states
something like "the period of protection for this work has likely
expired according to the provisions of German law and therefore is
considered as PD". See
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vorlage:Bild-PD-alt-100

Pictures older than 150 years seem to be automatically tagged as PD-old.

Marie-Lan