[Commons-l] Commons API

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 14:07:10 UTC 2008

On 01/04/2008, Magnus Manske <magnusmanske at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Ignoring all that careful planning ;-) I hacked a simple API:
>  http://tools.wikimedia.de/~magnus/commonsapi.php
>  http://tools.wikimedia.de/~magnus/commonsapi.php?image=Sa-warthog.jpg

Wow...
So obvious, it didn't even occur to me... of course, put Magnus on the
task! He solves it before you've even finished formulating the
question...

>  Future enhancements could also include attributes per license (link to
>  original license text and logo, need to print the license, mention the
>  author, use the same license again etc.).

Can we please set this up as a serious priority project.
version control, multi-contributor environment, (bug tracker?), test sets
wikimedia SVN, toolserver or stable toolserver?

man, forget the waffle... just code, eh :)

cheers
Brianna

http://modernthings.org/