[Commons-l] [Wikimediauk-l] Museums that allow photography, e.g. V&A

Chris McKenna cmckenna at sucs.org
Fri Mar 28 20:36:19 UTC 2008

Generally transport museums seem to be photographer friendly, on several
occasions I've taken loads of photos at the National Railway Museum in
York and the London Transport Museum Depot in Acton (some of both are on
Commons, the rest will appear at some point when I've got around to
sorting them. Don't hold your breath).

The Museum In The Docklands (near Canary Wharf) were also fine with
photography iirc, but there wasn't much there that would photograph that
well.

Chris

--
Chris McKenna