[Commons-l] ImageStamper service - avoid Flickr CC license changes

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 23:50:14 UTC 2008

This was just announced on the cc-community mailing list:

<http://s1.imagestamper.com/login.jsp>
"Stay copyright-safe
Using creative commons images? Prove you have the right with ImageStamper.
ImageStamper is a free tool for keeping dated, independently verified
copies of license conditions associated with creative commons images.
Whether you are a blogger, a PR agency, a freelance photographer or a
media production company, ImageStamper will give you peace of mind
when it comes to using creative commons images. "

I think we've kinda solved this problem now?

cheers,
Brianna

http://modernthings.org/