[Commons-l] Flickr: Brooklyn Museum

Florian Straub flominator at gmx.net
Thu Jun 5 11:26:48 UTC 2008

Brianna Laugher <brianna.laugher at gmail.com> wrote on thu, 5 jun 2008
12:29:36 +1000:

> 2008/6/5 Florian Straub <flominator at gmx.net>:
>> Since I'm trying to find a solution for Flinfo
>> (http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Flominator/Flinfo) which cannot
>> choose things based on the picture. I think I will stick to PD-because
>> with "Brooklyn Museum tagged it as no known copyright restrictions on
>> Flickr". Any objections?
>
> Arg... We should try to discourage use of PD-because, not make it part
> of an automated process!
>
> At least make a custom PD-Flickr-BrooklynMuseum tag or something, so
> they can be easily distinguished....

Thanks for arging me into the right direction. I've just created
{{PD-Flickr-Brooklyn-Museum}} which will be added by Flinfo from now on.
Feel free to improve it. I also changed the existing images to that
template.

Best regards,

Flo

np:   Danny Elfman - Black Beauty (Main Titles)
--
Mankind must put an end to war,
or war will put an end to mankind.