[Commons-l] Institutional stats reports

Bryan Tong Minh bryan.tongminh at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 17:08:45 UTC 2008

On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 7:00 PM, Brianna Laugher
<brianna.laugher at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think we should develop an automated process for creating
> institutional stats reports and then contact the institutions whose
> works we use and offer them this report - starting with the Powerhouse
> Museum.

Sounds like a good idea. Combine CheckUsage + domas' Wikistats and you
have some pretty awesome views per image stats. In fact I don't see a
reason (except performance) to not make such stats available per
image. And then stuff like total views for images in Category:X

Bryan