[Commons-l] countering systemic bias through copyright

Florian Straub flominator at gmx.net
Wed Feb 6 15:45:21 UTC 2008

Durova wrote on Friday, January 18, 2008 6:58 AM:

[about http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Copyright_tags  ]

> Generally speaking, is there any coordinated effort to fill in these gaps?

I don't think so

> Pretty much the entire Western Hemisphere copyright terms could be filled
> in by editors who are fluent in English, Spanish, French, and Portugese.

Sounds good. We need to have a list of missing countries first. Any ideas?

Maybe we could try to ingegrate people from local or nearby Wikimedia
projects, who ought to be familiar with their own situations.

Best regards,

Flo