[Commons-l] Geocoding in Template:Information

Robin Schwab contact at robinschwab.ch
Tue Dec 23 17:49:32 UTC 2008

Hi

I just wanted to ask on [1] if we could include geocoding [2] as an
optional parameter in Tempalate:Information [3]. Now I see that somebody
else has asked this question some months ago without getting a response.
What's so diffucult in including the basic image information in
Template:Information?

The current solution looks ugly specially when [2] is above [3]. But
also vice versa it would look nicer when we had one single template.

Regards

Robin

[1]
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template_talk:Information#including_.7B.7BLocation.7D.7D_and_.7B.7BObject_location.7D.7D