[Commons-l] Thoughts about 'Making Wikimedia Commons less frightening'
flominator at gmx.net
Tue Dec 9 20:08:49 UTC 2008
since I'm, subscribed via digest I have no mail to reply, so here some
random ideas (rough brainstorming) about the issues mentioned in the
thread 'Making Wikimedia Commons less frightening':
* We need to have at least one (leading) person per language to
translate the messages. They should be contactable via email as well.
Maybe coordinated by a mailing-list. Wasn't there one?
* We could "use" the translation power of the folks at betawiki
* I tried to launch a mentoring programme some months ago, but with no
* Maybe we could include SOME contact people directly in the templates.
* What about something like ambassadors?
These are just some spontaneous ideas, I wanted to share. Maybe you have
some to say about some of them ...
More information about the Commons-l