[Commons-l] Making Wikimedia Commons less frightening

Geoffrey Plourde geo.plrd at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 6 21:27:48 UTC 2008

The idea of decentralizing languages off to home wikipedias sounds like a good idea. A 26 language wiki simply cannot function effectively. I have a further idea because the images coming to Commons may be copyright violations. Make sure that contacts who speak English for each participating project are listed somewhere.