[Commons-l] Looking for PowerPoint slides to encourage media contributions

John Tex johntexster at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 20:09:55 UTC 2007

Hello,

I am currently in communication with the director of the media collection
for a large university system.  This person is intrigued by the idea of
making some (possibly a lot) of their collection available under a free
license.

This is speculative, but I MAY get the opportunity to make a pitch in person
to the decision makers.

I am wondering if anyone has been in this position before and if you have
any tips.  I would especially like it if anyone has made some PowerPoint
slides they could share with me, so I don't have to start from scratch.

Thanks in advance,
John