[Commons-l] Credits in books

David Sifry david at sifry.com
Wed Oct 24 13:04:13 UTC 2007

This is a great point! What, if any, accepted standards are there for
providing adequate credit in a commons licensed work? What would you
like to see? Name of contributor, obviously, but URL as well? Email
address or other contact info? Site attribution? Copyright info? Just
brainstorming here...

Dave