[Commons-l] InGimp - instrumented Gimp for user interface research

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 09:51:22 UTC 2007

http://www.ingimp.org/

InGimp is an initiative at the Human-Computer Interaction department
of the University of Waterloo. It's the Gimp, but it gathers
anonymised data on how you use the application.

If you use the Gimp, you may wish to start using InGimp so as to
influence future Gimp versions to your way of working!

Present version is 2.2.17. I've emailed asking about plans for a
version of 2.4 (presumably when 2.4.0 final is released).

I installed InGimp on Windows and it picked up my Gimp preferences
just fine. Everything works the same.

- d.