[Commons-l] Meet our photographers page?

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Mon May 28 10:29:48 UTC 2007

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Meet_our_photographers

Anyone adding themselves to this? (No, I haven't myself as yet ...)

I ask because I have use right now for some examples of photographers
who contribute professional-quality work under GFDL *and sell it as
well* to those who don't want to simply use it under GFDL. (Because
GFDL is easy to obey in books and on the web, but damn near impossible
in magazines or pamphlets.) I have some photographers I want to
convince that putting stuff on Commons is good advertising for their
talents.

- d.