[Commons-l] A Commons Iliad

daniwo59 at aol.com daniwo59 at aol.com
Wed Mar 28 04:36:37 UTC 2007

Hello,

I am currently working on a new project to create an annotated, illustrated
version of the Iliad by Homer. I have done the first book, using images from
Commons, and linking terms to the appropriate Wikipedia articles. I need help
and ideas for images for the remaining books. If you have suggestions, please
 let me know, or better yet, add them to the wikisource Iliad at
_http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Iliad_ (http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Iliad) .  For an exa
mple of how it should look, see
_http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Iliad/Book_I_ (http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Iliad/Book_I) .

Here is an ideal opportunity to integrate three projects, Wikipedia,
Wikisource, and Commons to produce something that is bigger than the sum of the
three. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Danny