[Commons-l] Flommons!

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 01:12:10 UTC 2007

THAT'S PRETTY FREAKING MAD.

What Flommons should do, is index each image page without the '.jpg'
on the end, so images get picked up by google, and then google users
get taken to pretty Flommons, rather than scary unfriendly Commons.
maybe.

Flommons could be the interface for people who don't care about wikis,
and just want to find interesting content.

cheers
Brianna