[Commons-l] Yotophoto (free image search engine) developments

bawolff bawolff+wn at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 08:58:57 UTC 2007

Well my biggest comment (although this is not really related to the
subject at hand) is that yotophoto doesn't actually index things. If
I'm trying to find a free image, I generally search yotophoto and
mayflower. Mayflower finds stuff 10 times more often then yotophoto.
yotophoto theoretically should be a superset of mayflower, how come
they don't find anything one you search them (I've maybe found images
with them twice).
</rant>
-bawolff