No subject

Sun Jul 1 19:24:19 UTC 2007

Sent to you by Brianna via Google Reader: We are looking for svg
professionals via SVG.org News by MrKumar on 10/26/07
We are premiere Website Design Company. We are looking for 2-3 svg
professionals. You can email us at xanersoft at gmail dot com . Please
come up with your previous work and your rates.

You can visit our Website Design Blog to know more about our services.

Thanks & Regards, Web Design Company

Things you can do from here:
- Subscribe to SVG.org News using Google Reader
favorite sites
--00c09f923be3043d64e3025131b9c913