[Commons-l] Fwd: CC 3.0 licenses

Robin Schwab contact at robinschwab.ch
Fri Jul 20 10:58:52 UTC 2007

Zitat von Erik Moeller <erik at wikimedia.org>:

> Here is Mike Godwin's (WMF counsel) take on the moral rights language in CC
> 3.0.

We have seen many opinions now. The case is legally complex. What I miss is a
binding vote probably by the Wikimedia Foundation on this issue.

As an immediate measure I support the idea of Samuli Lintula to include the
Commons license short text in our license templates.

I also support the idea of Magnus Manske permitting the 3.0 licenses on commons
but not to include them on the selection box.

Cheers,
Robin