[Commons-l] Idea for Facebook application

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 04:01:51 UTC 2007

Like 'My Wikimedia Commons', showing the latest uploads from one
particular user?

very cool idea, but there's possibly an authorisation problem, in that
how do we stop j. random facebooker from displaying someone else's
pictures? (do we need to?)

A category 'feed' would be a cool thing. like 'latest additions to
category:foo'.

cheers
Brianna

http://modernthings.org/