[Commons-l] Javascript-Extension Configuration-Framework

Platonides Platonides at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 18:12:59 UTC 2007

Dschwen wrote:
>> How about a function "load_user_script(stuff)" that one can add to
>> monobook.js to wrap up the document.write orgy?
>
> I just added the function includePage( name ) to Common.js
> i.e.:
>
> includePage( 'MediaWiki:ResizeGalleries.js' );

I've just added a withJS parameter to the URLs so you can load one of
the javascripts without altering your monobook.

E.g. Try the new MediaWiki:ResizeGalleries.js at
http://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Category:People&withJS=MediaWiki:ResizeGalleries.js

As it's a potential XSS vector, those able please help reviewing it, to
verify the code is safe.