[Commons-l] ResizeGalleries

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 02:57:53 UTC 2007

On 05/07/07, Magnus Manske <magnusmanske at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Yet another script announcement...
>
> If you have a high screen resolution (1280x? and above), you might
> have noticed that galleries and categories waste a lot of screen
> space, as they only show four thumbnails in a row. The user option to
> resize the thumbnails is currently deactivated for caching doomsday
> predictions, AFAIK.

I don't think so. This works:

<gallery caption="foo" widths=400 heights=300 perrow=2>

You can guess what these options do.

However your script is still useful since in general we don't want to
assume anyone has anything more than a 800x600 screen.

So, nice work, as usual ;)

cheers
Brianna

http://modernthings.org/