[Commons-l] Should Commons be renamed?

White Cat wikipedia.kawaii.neko at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 11:56:54 UTC 2007

So long as commons.wikimedia.org permanently redirects such a thing would be
fine.

Erik what do you think of the Meta - Commons merger idea of mine btw? I know
it contradicts your proposal a bit, but an alternative is merging wikimedia
related community stuff. Meta doesn't have to be standalone.

    - White Cat