[Commons-l] 'Did you know?' ... The family tree of [[Category:Copyright statuses]] and our broken category system.

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 08:57:49 UTC 2007

On 30/01/07, Florian Straub <Flominator at gmx.net> wrote:

> What about the category intersection tool mentioned above?

Yes. The point being to make "categories" function more like "tags",
for added searchability. (And added Web 2.0 'l33tn3ss.)

Ya know what Commons needs? A dev with access to large image libraries
like Getty, etc. If we want to get the best press in the world, make
an interface so simple even journalists can use it.

- d.