[Commons-l] good animated GIF artist needed

Chris McKenna cmckenna at sucs.org
Fri Jan 19 18:54:48 UTC 2007

I too would welcome this, as I hadn't the foggiest idea how sewing
machines actually sewed anything until seeing that.

I haven't anything approaching the skill to recreate it, but if somebody
does, could they consider making it run a bit slower than that version (if
such a thing is possible) to make it even clearer what is happening.

Chris