[Commons-l] We'd like a better template message transclusion.

Cool Cat wikipedia.kawaii.neko at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 01:15:17 UTC 2007

I have actually been working on just that for some time now. All I currently
have is javascript hacks which would not even work if the person does not
have javascript enabled. Javascript is also slow, another reason to avoid
it. But I share your reason. See [[User talk:Cool
Cat/Sandbox<http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Cool_Cat/Sandbox>]]
for what I currently have. Feel free to edit that sanbox page.
    - Cool Cat