[Commons-l] Category RSS feed

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 23:52:01 UTC 2007

Am I the only one that gets a seriously borked up error?

<b>Warning</b>:  mysql_connect() [<a
href='function.mysql-connect'>function.mysql-connect</a>]: Lost
connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet',
system error: 111 in
<b>/home/magnus/public_html/database_functions.php</b> on line
Could not connect to mysql : Lost connection to MySQL server at
'reading initial communication packet', system error: 111

I get this as plaintext, so I see the raw html.

LOL at the name :)

http://modernthings.org/