[Commons-l] New de-adminship policy

Matthew Brown morven at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 07:34:03 UTC 2007

On 8/13/07, Herby <herbythyme at fmail.co.uk> wrote:
> With respect - anyone who cannot find five items to delete today is not
> looking in the right place!

Oh, I'm sure I could; I don't think that was really my point.  In the
end, what irritates me is not in the end an activity requirement in
itself, but the way it was decided, the way it was notified, and the
fact that increasingly I get the feeling that Commons wants only users
and admins who are committed Commons community members, despite the
fact that Commons is a service project primarily intended for the use
and convenience of other Wikimedia projects.

-Matt