[Commons-l] All about Wikimania, future projects, licenses, etc etc

Maria Fanucchi marialadouce at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 12:08:13 UTC 2007

I just love the sound of this project. I wish I could help with translating
interfaces into he: or ar:, but unfortunately I cannot speak those
languages. I wish them the best of luck. This is exactly the kind of project
that could get people curious about free licenses; the urge to share family
history (old documents, letters, photos, and in the case of Israel precious
war and pre-war photos) can be quite strong.
--Maria
User:Arria Belli