[Announce-l] my dismissal as moderator and administrator of announce-l

Giskart giskart at wikipedia.be
Thu Nov 28 20:40:03 UTC 2002

Herewith I wish to offer my dismissal as moderator and administrator of
announce-l.

Because of the lack of interest in my proposal concerning Announce-l I
   do not wish to be administrator any more of that list.

I am disillusioned heavily, especially in the wikipedians of the
non-english wikipedias. This proposal and idea which had a possibility
of the other wikipedias to have some influence on the decision process
of wikipedia.

If somebody wants the list, let my know. Or give I give it back to Jason.
--
Contact: giskart AT wikipedia.be
Ook een artikeltje schrijven? Wikipedia, de vrije GNU/FDL encyclopedie