[Advocacy Advisors] a kind request for a translation

L.Gelauff lgelauff at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 22:43:16 UTC 2015

he claims zero people have been sued for using buildings in their photos on
facebook. Is this actually the case? It would be nice to reply if people
have actually been approached by a right holder that their holiday picture
on facebook was not allowed (under french/italian etc law). I almost cant
imagine this never happened (although I guess nobody would let something
silly like that get to court...)
Lodewijk