[Advocacy Advisors] freedom of panorama

Jan Loužek jan.louzek at wikimedia.cz
Wed Jun 24 13:07:42 UTC 2015

He has to be convinced then that the commercial sharing is not as simple issue as it is believed by Svoboda.

https://wiki.creativecommons.org/wiki/Defining_Noncommercial Here. 18 MB of freading, cca 250 pages.

Jan
> Od: Michal Palenik <michal at palenik.sk>
> Komu: Dimitar Parvanov Dimitrov <dimitar.parvanov.dimitrov at gmail.com>
> Datum: 24.06.2015 14:51
> Předmět: Re: freedom of panorama

i've contacted
ŠTEFANEC Ivan <ivan.stefanec at europarl.europa.eu>
with some mixed results.

he believes in press release by pavel svoboda
http://us9.campaign-archive2.com/?u=0519b32bd74df1cad7d02aa01&id=3d98dde117 <http://us9.campaign-archive2.com/?u=0519b32bd74df1cad7d02aa01&id=3d98dde117>
which says that "of course, facebook photos are non commercial". which
i doubt.

but after a second email:

Každopádne je jasné, že presadzujem slobodu šírenia záberov okolia bez
obmedzenia a podľa toho budem aj hlasovať.

It is evident, that I acitvelly support
freedom of spreading of panorama photos without (any) restrictions and
I will vote according to this.

michal

--
michal palenik