[Advocacy Advisors] InfoSoc Own-Initiative Report Vote Today

James Heald j.heald at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Jun 16 10:22:57 UTC 2015

I see this as a "Euro-sausage" issue -- a case of the EU threatening to
interfere with UK laws, and make lots of good things illegal.

Papers like the Express, the Mail, the Telegraph, and Metro could go
wild for it.

Images of prominent UK buildings and sculptures blacked out could have a
lot of resonance.

   -- J.