[Advocacy Advisors] Freedom of Panorama Compromise Amendment Off

Dimitar Parvanov Dimitrov dimitar.parvanov.dimitrov at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 08:17:22 UTC 2015

Yes, it is completely gone. We're back to original text plus original
amendments. I don't want to speculate about the reasons on a public mailing
list, but let's just say that many MEPs feel insecure when it comes to
copyright and the collecting societies are lobbying for NC.

The important thing now is that many MEPs vote against AMs 415/417/422/423
(identical) and the original text stands.