[Advocacy Advisors] First "Visiting Weasel" in Brussels

Dimitar Parvanov Dimitrov dimitar.parvanov.dimitrov at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 10:03:02 UTC 2015

Hi all,

it is now two weeks ago that Federico spend a week with me and Karl in
Brussels and managed to talk to a lot of Italian MEPs. I really do think
his visit was hugely effective. He met with - by my own cont - 9 MEP
offices in 4,5 days. They were from all political groups and many of them
engaged in an honest conversation with him leading to further exchanges.

Background: The Italian delegation is the largest in the S&D Group and the
S&D Group's position will be decisive on PDGov.

Here's his post:
http://blog.wikimedia.org/2015/04/24/european-copyright-reform/

>From my side I want to thank him for his hard work and great support!

Cheers,