[Advocacy Advisors] Mozilla Advocacy in Brussels

Luis Villa lvilla at wikimedia.org
Fri Apr 24 04:59:33 UTC 2015

Dave, Rebecca-

Thanks for posting! Great to hear from you both, and great feedback on Discourse. I can’t speak for the public policy group since I’m no longer part of it, but the feedback will certainly inform the community engagement department’s experimentation.

Thanks-

Luis

--
Luis Villa
Sr. Director of Community Engagement

Wikimedia Foundation

Working towards a world in which every single human being can freely share in the sum of all knowledge.