[Advocacy Advisors] Questions to Commissioners-Designate

Dimitar Parvanov Dimitrov dimitar.parvanov.dimitrov at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 07:35:34 UTC 2014

I like the idea, obviously just asking the same question on mailing lists
doesn't get us too many responses.

But we need to find the right format and interesting and relevant people
willing to answer them. I am positive I can find people in the DG units
that would be happy to participate. I will put this on my to-do, as I
really think this could work and is exciting.

Dimi