[Advocacy Advisors] Covering limited position letters in the WMF's guidelines for political advocacy

Dimitar Parvanov Dimitrov dimitar.parvanov.dimitrov at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 07:35:24 UTC 2014

I generally think it is fair and necessary development. If we have already
decided on a certain issue it shouldn't take the same long process to
basically just say the same thing in a different way.

Personally, I see advocacy as a communications effort which is why I would
bump Communications up to "approval" and relegate Finance&Administration to
"consultation", but maybe that's just me.

Thanks for the work and you have my support!

Dimi