[Advocacy Advisors] Position Paper on EU Copyright Reform

Luis Villa lvilla at wikimedia.org
Fri Oct 24 18:22:20 UTC 2014

On Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 4:33 AM, Dimitar Parvanov Dimitrov <
dimitar.parvanov.dimitrov at gmail.com> wrote:

> This is to let you know, that our "Position Paper on EU Copyright Reform"
> [1] has now been signed by 31 organisations and will be send out next week.

That's terrific, Dimi - congrats!
Luis

--
Luis Villa
Deputy General Counsel

*This message may be confidential or legally privileged. If you have
received it by accident, please delete it and let us know about the
mistake. As an attorney for the Wikimedia Foundation, for legal/ethical
reasons I cannot give legal advice to, or serve as a lawyer for, community
members, volunteers, or staff members in their personal capacity. For more
on what this means, please see our legal disclaimer
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Legal_Disclaimer>.*