[Advocacy Advisors] Wikipedia Zero specifically excepted from ban of zero-rating services in Chile

Yana Welinder ywelinder at wikimedia.org
Thu Oct 16 17:18:25 UTC 2014

Hi Thomas,

As other lists members have written here before, this mailing list serves
an important purpose for us to get input from Wikimedians.

But if you or anyone at EDRi would like to reach out to me, I'm happy to
continue discussing this with you. I'd be particularly happy to do so if I
know that my words will not get twisted at a later time (e.g. I told you
that I would discuss the Wikipedia Zero team whether the criteria for how
we identify target countries makes sense and did not promise to make
particular criteria public).

Best,
Yana