[Advocacy Advisors] Questions to the European Commission

Dimitar Parvanov Dimitrov dimitar.parvanov.dimitrov at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 15:20:38 UTC 2014

Hi again,

since we're trying to be the most transparent thing out there let's give it
a shot without password protection. I mean, the question we want to ask
aren't a secret. Maybe some of the answers will be, but we can deal with
that when we get there.

I set up an etherpad with some notes. Feel free to add/edit/remove
questions/comments and of course re-shuffle the order. It is hard to
preview how a conversation will go, but it helps having a pool of good
ideas and spot on questions in your arsenal.

Thanks for participating!

Cheers,
Dimi