[Advocacy Advisors] meeting with Google on 'right to be forgotten'

Dimitar Parvanov Dimitrov dimitar.parvanov.dimitrov at gmail.com
Fri May 30 11:40:19 UTC 2014

Hi all,

thanks to everyone for the interesting replies and the discussion so far. I
hope it doesn't stop here. It is a topic we'll should think about and I'd
be expecting at least some law suits around this.

Just to make sure everyone understands, I haven't been asked to consult
Google or to have Wikimedia on their advisory council or anythig like that.
I've just been invited to:
"discuss our approach in more detail, answer any questions or take any
views you may have" (direct quote)

I will make sure to report back here after the meeting.

Cheers,
Dimi