[Advocacy Advisors] Use of this list as evidence of consultation

faewik at gmail.com
Thu May 15 15:30:37 UTC 2014

On 15/05/2014, Amgine <amgine at wikimedians.ca> wrote:
> Oh, no, that was a purely personal comment about your actions of joining a
> list and assuming bad faith on the part of all involved. It does not deride
> your point of view, only you personally.
>
> Amgine

Thanks for the clarification. It helps me understand your point of
view. I had hoped that new comers to a list of this type would be
welcomed in good faith, along with their questions.

I do not believe that I have said anything about the members of this
list, my apologies if my original question about the scope of this
list might have appeared that way. Perhaps others who are less
interested in making personal comments would like to address the
issues about the WMF blog post that I have attempted to raise in good
faith?

Thanks,
Fae
--