[Advocacy Advisors] leak of EU Commission copyright whitepaper

Jens Best jens.best at wikimedia.de
Mon Jun 23 14:59:35 UTC 2014

There is a report about economic impact of Open Data. It can be found in
the site of ePSI platform (European public sector information)
It gives examples of impact on tax, economic development, jobs etc. in
several European countries which freed their data. Maybe this give some
inspirations.

http://www.epsiplatform.eu/

Best regards from the road

Jens Best