[Advocacy Advisors] Off-Topic: Wendy the Weasel appointment to the Board of Cuties

Percy Plush percy.plush at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 18:27:28 UTC 2014

Dear Dimitar and list,

sorry for cross-posting or posting slightly off-topic news, but just wanted
> to share with you all that Wendy the Weasel has now been appointed to the
> Board of Cuties.
>
> http://wca.commonists.org/wiki/Cuteness:Wendy_the_Weasel_appointment

Thank you so much for passing on this information! This is very cute of you
^__^

On behalf of the Wikimedia Cuteness Association, I would like to restate
how happy we are to have Wendy on board. Yay! ^__^

Cute truly,
--
Percy Plush
Member of the Plush gap movement