[Advocacy Advisors] Wibe | Surf Wikipedia with the Power of YouTube

Ankit Agrawal letswibe at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 09:33:14 UTC 2014

Hi,

I am Akshit (Co-Founder of Wibe), we have made a Chrome Extension by which
anyone will be able to watch relevant YouTube videos corresponding to the
Wiki Article they are reading.

It is the deadly combination of Wikipedia and YouTube, it can really become
a great new feature of Wikipedia. We developed it to solve our problem of
switching to YouTube from Wiki to understand a particular thing.

I would be very thankful if you guys please try and review it. Then if you
like Wibe, consider it to integrate as a functionality in Wikipedia for
some days so that user can use and review this new feature.

*Website*: http://www.letswibe.com
*Extension*: http://goo.gl/EiFG9t
*Demo Video*: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98uDPo7ZjVI

Install the Extension and then try out "
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:About" page to see how it changes
the original wiki page by integrating relevant videos from YouTube.

Cheers,
Akshit Agarwal (Co-Founder, Wibe)
akshit.jiit at gmail.com
+91 8447136882