[Advocacy Advisors] Wikipedia Zero and net neutrality

James Salsman jsalsman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 20:00:41 UTC 2014

On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 9:29 AM, Lila Tretikov <lila at wikimedia.org> wrote:
> Do you believe that there should be "public space" on the internet,
> available to all as the basic right, for no access charge. Things like:
> government info, medical, social services, 911?

Yes, and that is already implemented, again by ISPs who always provide
DNS (name resolution) services at no charge, when they zero-rate
anything at all.

The last two of my messages on this topic have been moderated and
dropped silently, and there has been no response from the moderator
about them or whether they were or were not on topic. How do I appeal
my moderation?