[Advocacy Advisors] Wikipedia Zero and net neutrality

Amgine amgine at wikimedians.ca
Sun Aug 10 19:29:34 UTC 2014

In its simplest form, providers who offer a free lane must incentivize the non-free lane. The first incentive will be full internet access rather than limited content. The second will almost certainly be faster throughput - which really means the free lane will also be the slow lane of tiered internet service.

Amgine